Common injuries such as strains, sprains, cuts, burns, blisters happen every day. Without proper treatment, they can lead to complications or run the discomfort that will ruin your calm routine. To minimize risks of complications of injuries it’s better to provide first aid right away. Therefore, a well-educated first aider with deep knowledge of Erste Hilfe Kurs is of great advantage.
How to treat blisters
Blisters as the most common injuries cause much discomfort to the person, especially, if he is having a trip or hiking in the mountains. If the blister is small, it can be covered with a gauze pad to avoid infection. If the blister is big and painful, it requires proper treatment. These are the main steps for draining large blisters:
- Make little punctures on the top of the blister with the help of a needle (sterilize it with antiseptic before applying).
- Gently express the fluid coming from the injury.
- Apply the antibiotic ointment over the injured area.
- Cover it with a bandage to avoid pressing.
- Replace the bandage within a day to avoid infection.
What to do when the bee stings
When the situation occurs you have to know if the injured person has an allergy to the venom. In that case, some additional medications should be applied. This annoyingly painful injury may cause many problems, especially with kids. Further tips are required to manage the injury properly:
- Get the stinger out directly
- Use special medications if a person is allergic to bee stings or call for help if you don’t have any
- Apply an ice pack for the injured area to reduce swelling
- Try appropriate painkillers to relieve pain
- Don’t leave the person alone, examine the body for possible allergic reactions.
If you don’t know how to run the injury if the situation is complicated, call for ersthelfer in betrieben because lack of learning may be fatal for the affected person.